Here at Fletcher’s Fencing, we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented people to add to our fencing team in Melbourne.
If you are interested in joining our fencing team, please email us at: email@example.com, or alternatively give us a call on 03 9753 5322.
OUR CURRENT OPENINGS…
We are always on the lookout for highly skilled reliable individuals within our fast growing Fencing business, based in Ferntree Gully, working on new contracts mainly in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
If you are a Sub Contractor who is seeking long term employment and you meet the criteria below, send through your resume.
Experienced Fence Installer
You are to have experience with Colorbond, chain mesh, paling and steel fencing, and are prepared to work!
Applicants to have the following:
- a high level of skill and an eye for detail.
- be hard working, punctual, courteous, a team player
- neat appearance and to be dedicated to their job.
- have drivers license, own reliable vehicle and registered trailer.
- have white/ red card (desirable).
- be able to read site plans.
As a sub-contactor you will be required to work within a team or by yourself to complete works at a high quality standard. You need to have great communication skills, and be able to take direction when needed. You will require an eye for detail on workmanship and on OHS hazards.
To be successful for this role applicants require the following:
- Customer and Quality Focused
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Responsibility and Dependable
- Experience in the fencing industry
- Time Management Skills
- Drivers Licence
- White/Red Card – Desirable.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Experience in reading construction plans and specifications
If you have the relevant experience for the above and consider yourself reliable, proactive and hardworking then APPLY NOW!
ONLY EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS NEED APPLY.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively give us a call on 03 9753 5322.
**Note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted**